In this first of four planned Volumes, we're covering Asia and Oceania. Inside you'll find guides to:
• Mumbai • Bangkok • Kuala Lumpur • Singapore • Beijing • Hong Kong • Shanghai • Seoul • Tokyo • Manila • Jakarta • Guangzhou • Delhi • Osaka • Melbourne • Sydney • Auckland • Taipei • Kolkata • Shenzhen • Ho Chi Minh City
We've researched and curated all the essential information you need to experience these cities on your own terms. Things like:
- how to use the local transport system
- how to pay for things
- tips on tipping
- language essentials
- must-eat food items and where to find them
- local etiquette and customs
- tips and tricks unique to each city
- and tons more...
All this is presented alongside stunning photography, and a foreword by Mark Vanhoenacker, Boeing 747 pilot and bestselling author of Skyfaring and How to Land a Plane.
Attaché is the multi-award winning travel show that gets you in, out, and around some of the world's greatest cities.
No one has time for an hour long travel show full of mis-information and cheesy tourist traps. And we get it, you travel a lot and know your way around a departure lounge. So we're travelling around the world to give you everything you need to know to get the most out of those frequent trips; where to eat, how to get around, how much things cost, and how to avoid those embarrassing breaches of cultural etiquette.
Attaché is the traveller's travel show.